Order Process

IGNITION MOTORCYCLES "Own your dream bike"
If you're thinking own an old motorcycle - or another - converted to Cafe Racers, you're to the right place.

We've re-stored, re-define and re-new customized over 50 motorcycles since our opening in 2018. Gifted with experience, we built and designed in our workshop in Paris to reach the highest quality with career best craftsmen's !

Many of our customers do not know how to get one of our beauties. To answer any questions you might have, we've created this page where we explain the process.



ORDER If far from us, the descriptions and photos of our vehicles and references are well detailed with you, the configuration of a BMW R Series is possible by email exchanges as we have already done. Therefore you can place your order ONLINE directly with our team.


Otherwise, we are based very close to Paris. We can receive you in our workshop where we maintain the vision and the essence of our craftsmanship, you will be able to see the finishes of our Cafe Racers being prepared, you will have the opportunity to get in-depth advice with the team IGNITION on the different models, variations and versions in order to format your project and order IN OUR "FACTORY".


CONTACT You can contact IGNITION by email, WhatsApp or by phone. Our email contact@ignitioncustom.com and phone (+33) 663211361.

We are available every day of the week for any question relating to the construction of an IGNITION bike project with you.


BASE can be of any brand, although we are currently focusing on BMW R series models. We recommend the R100 or R100RS, R80, R65 model (Eligible A2 license in France) which are at the top of the BMW range (1976 to 1996). These motorcycles were built for long trips, so they are durable and reliable. We have good contacts in the motorcycle world, so finding the best option is never a problem.


PREP' NUMBER At the start of the project, we will assign a number, for example IGNITION PREP NO 021, which means that your motorcycle is the 21st of those we have been building with our entity since 2018. This number will be the identification form of your motorcycle to any time.




YOUR INTERLOCUTOR You will have a personal WhatsApp contact for any questions and follow the process of building the motorcycle. We can send you weekly photos and videos so you can see how the project comes to life.


THE BUILD Once the base of the motorcycle is installed in our garage, we will contact you. You will have a reference person throughout the process.

You can choose to design an existing IGNITION Bikes project from our BMW R-series range, but we encourage you to get a unique declination model for yours. When we understand your vision, with reference photos or an rendering overview of your project, we get to work.

You can change the design and specifications at any time before work begins in the shop.


THE WORKSHOP Once in the workshop, the transformation process begins: you have to completely disassemble the base, weld a new subframe and check all the parts of the engine and gearbox. The new chassis comes with a new custom saddle in the color and shape you want.

We will also modify the whole electrical system by installing a Motogadget M.Unit which helps us to remove all unnecessary cables. We write down all the details of the parts and modifications we make to the bike in a detailed list.


SHIPPING We can shipping worldwide, you will have to pay the shipping costs. We are in contact with several transit providers for good conditions.
For France, Motorcycle delivery is free throughout the north of France. For other destinations, you will have to pay the shipping costs.


DEADLINE The production time of one of our exclusive BMW R series models lasts between 8 and 10 weeks from the time of purchase of the project base.


PAYMENT TERMS Payment is made bank transfer or check with all contracts and legal documents approved and signed by both parties. Payment is made in two parts 40% before the start of work and the remaining 60% after the motorcycle is completed.


GUARANTEE The guarantee for the purchase of your IGNITION motorcycle is for one year, you will have direct contact with our workshop for any arrangement or any modification that you would like to make in the future.

Fermer (esc)

Popup

Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. Alternatively use it as a simple call to action with a link to a product or a page.

Age verification

By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol.

Recherche

Ignition Custom Motorcycles

Panier

Votre panier est vide.
Boutique